TAB BY: DON CZARSKI E-MAIL: [email protected] CAPO: 1st FRET INTRO: C F - 6X's (GUITAR ARRANGED FOR PIANO) C Bb C Bb Coming down again, coming down again c Bb F C Coming down again, coming down again VERSE: G Am (Am G F) Share your thoughts, there's nothing you can hide G C She was dying to survive G Am (Am G F) I was caught, oh, taken for a ride G C She … Coming Down Again Paperback – November 28, 2016 by Joobin Bekhrad (Author) 4.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings.

Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Richards) Coming down again, coming down again Coming down again, coming down again Share your thoughts, there's nothing you can hide She was dying to survive I was caught, oh, taken for a ride She was showing no surprise Coming down again, coming down again Where are all my friends, coming down again Below you can read the song lyrics of Coming Down Again by The Rolling Stones, found in Album Goats Head Soup released by The Rolling Stones in 1973.

WikiMili The Free Encyclopedia. Coming Down Again. Credited to Jagger/Richards, "Coming Down Again" is largely the work of Richards, who went as far as to say "'Coming Down Again' is my song" at the time of its release. It is sung as a duet by Keith Richards and Mick Jagger. Keith Richards performs lead vocals..

Choose and determine which version of Coming Down Again chords and tabs by The Rolling Stones you can play.

This article needs additional citations for verification.

Coming Down Again Last updated March 21, 2019. Last updated on 03.18.2014 Coming Down Again is a song by the Rolling Stones featured on their 1973 album Goats Head Soup.

Coming down again, coming down again Coming down again, coming down again. "Coming Down Again" is a song by the Rolling Stones featured on their 1973 album Goats Head Soup.

In 2002, Richards said: "I wonder about the songs I've written: I really like the ones I did when I was on (heroin).

Coming down again, coming down again Share your thoughts, there's nothing you can hide She was dying to survive I was caught, oh, taken for a ride She was showing no surprise Coming down again, coming down again Where are all my friends, coming down again Coming down again, coming down again On the ground again, coming down again I wouldn't have written 'Coming Down Again' without that.

Price New from Used from Paperback, November 28, 2016 "Please retry" $15.00 . Coming Down Again Chords by The Rolling Stones. 30 likes. Coming Down Again est une chanson de The Rolling Stones, . "Coming Down Again" is a song by The Rolling Stones featured on their 1973 album Goats Head Soup. It is sung by guitarist Keith Richards.