358/2 Days - The Meaning *Possible Spoilers* I finished the game although I have some missions I have to finish. While I'd say Xion and Roxas, it's really up to you.
XIII and is beginning the week before KH2. Though on the 357th day Xion dies. Since a normal year is 365 days when you subtract the week in the beginning of KH2 you get 358. On the 359th day Roxas has quit the Org. It means that these 358 days are being experienced by Roxas and Xion. Though on the 357th day Xion dies. Though on the 357th day Xion dies. It means that these 358 days are being experienced by Roxas and Xion. I know 358 is the amount of days … The initial trailer showed events in Twilight Town, as did more recent trailers and scans. On the 359th day Roxas has quit the Org. XIII and is beginning the week before KH2. Roxas' naming by Xemnas in front of the Old Mansion, dealt with in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, will be used as the opening to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The most commonly accepted theory is that 358/2 Days refers to the 358 days Roxas spent in the Organization, split between two people. Now the /2 part is what baffled many. 358/2 Days revolves around the untold events of Roxas during his time with Organization XIII. For Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Meaning of 358/2 Days *SPOILERS*".