Atlanta's State Farm Arena to Host 2020 State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships. Thanks to our Sponsors. Honestly, I wished she changed the locks before the 2019 Slam Dunk Contest so that Miles Bridges didn’t participate.

In 2010, Nate Robinson became the first player to win the Slam Dunk Contest thrice. Diallo leaps over Shaq to win NBA slam-dunk contest as Harris shocks Steph Curry ... All-Star weekend to win the league’s annual slam dunk contest. Banners. The former Louisville star finished his first year campaign with 20.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.7 …

Miles Bridges and John Collins were eliminated in the first round, receiving 83 and 82 points, respectively, from the judges. Smith Jr. missed his first dunk of the final round, so he was up against it with Diallo’s near-flawless execution. Jordan, J-Rich and LaVine won the All-Star Slam Dunk Contest in consecutive years, Miner with a 2 year difference, and Nique with a 5 year difference. And the runner-up left a winner… He’s whoever the hell he wants to be in that moment—a mix of superhuman and Vince Carter and, most importantly, the one redeeming contestant in 2019’s dunk contest. ... 2019. 2019 CAMP SCHEDULE FEATURE PLAYER Coming to OVERNIGHT EXTREME CHRISTIAN CAMPS 2019 SLAM DUNK CONTEST WINNER Hamidou Diallo. Twitter Facebook.

9:30 p.m.: Joe Harris wins the 3-Point Contest, meaning the dunk contest is right around the corner. Never Miss a Moment. Imagine kids from all over the state filling into a gym with fun, Christian music playing.

Hamidou Diallo leaps over Shaquille O'Neal to win 2019 Slam Dunk Contest. In 2010, Nate Robinson became the first player to win the Slam Dunk Contest thrice. That was probably the worst slam dunk contest I ever saw but the good news is, I have a new reaction gif for the next time John Collins tries to dunk over a paper plane or whatever.

Mitchell was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team that same season. basketball RISING STAR I June 10-13 YMCA – Bismarck, ND Entering grades 4-7 (Boys & Girls) 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Hamidou Diallo's command performance took the 2019 AT&T Slam Dunk title.

Jordan, J-Rich and LaVine won the All-Star Slam Dunk Contest in consecutive years, Miner with a 2 year difference, and Nique with a 5 year difference. Yo, that contest SUCKED. NBA All-Star Slam Dunk Contest Winners Feb 21, 2018 10:32 AM ET Michael Jordan #23 of the Chicago Bulls attempts a dunk during the 1987 Slam Dunk Contest on … ... and Diallo won the event scoring 45 points on his final dunk, a two-handed slam …

Winner to compete in 32nd annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships on April 2 in Atlanta. Hamidou Diallo, the winner of the 2019 Slam Dunk Contest Jesse D. Garrabrant NBA's All-Star weekend kicked off on Friday, February 14 at the United Center in Chicago. 8:15 p.m.: John Collins used Friday's Rising Stars game as a warmup for the dunk contest. Hamidou Diallo, the winner of the 2019 Slam Dunk Contest Jesse D. Garrabrant NBA's All-Star weekend kicked off on Friday, February 14 at the United Center in Chicago.