Now there is a lot more here than meets the eye, but basically, if you want to get free traffic and make money online, you need to do these 5 things:
1. Generate High Quality Content (not that Google can tell the difference, but your visitors will)
2. Get lots of Pages indexed in Google. Not lots of content, persay, but lots of pages. What I mean by this is that you don’t have to have 300+ word articles spewing out of your site everyday. All that is really needed is about 100 words. Then go wild with the number of posts and pages you add to your site.
3. Use your lesser pages to promote your primary conversion pages (e.g. link from the lesser page to the conversion page with appropriate anchor text).
4. And this one is a close second to content generation itself – GETTING LINKS! Any kind of links you can get. Dofollows with anchor text are best, but any kind of link is better than no links at all. Offer link bait to get them (e.g. some kind of high impact content or otherwise that will compel another site owner to use it and link back to you; this is what I am doing with the Find Local Businesses & Services Widget).
If I could boil it down, getting natural search engine traffic relies on 2 things – lots of high quality content combined with lots of links.
5. Then all you have to do is work on converting that traffic into money, through email marketing, your contact forms, direct online selling, or however you approach it. If you don’t know where to start, check out the Top 5 Real Estate Website Must Haves for more information on the initial steps to converting your visitors into leads and sales.