If you’re looking to get your real estate license, then you’re in the right place.
Regardless if you’re here just doing research on what’s required for a real estate license, looking for tips and tricks to pass the real estate exam or simply to learn whether or not real estate is the right career path for you…
You will learn everything you need to know, right here on this site.
By the way, there is nothing for sale on this website either! (Just good information from a fellow real estate agent looking to give back)
I’ve been exactly where you are right now and I know the frustrations that come up when you’re exploring a new venture.
- You don’t know whether or not the information you’re being taught is right and/or accurate.
- You don’t know if the person giving the advice has any ulterior motives.
- And quite frankly, you just don’t know enough about the entire process because you’re brand new to it.
You won’t experience those frustrations here.
On this site, you will receive clear, unbiased information about how to obtain your real estate license quickly and easily. You will learn simple tips and tricks to passing your exam and I will also share with you some great resources and ways to make money once you’re licensed.
Here’s why you can trust me.
My name is Jeffry Evans and I’m a licensed real estate agent and investor myself. I own investment property, manage properties for others, do fix up and rental projects, and sell property as one of the cornerstones of my business.
I’ve made a good living in real estate and I wanted to give back to others looking to get their real estate license as well.
That’s why I created this site. For you!
With that said, let’s get started.
First, watch this short video and follow the simple instructions inside it.
It really is that simple. Follow the instructions in the video and I guarantee that you will instantly know the exact step-by-step instructions for getting your realtor license quickly and easily.
- Exactly what your specific state’s pre-license requirements are
- How many hours of pre-license course work must be completed prior to taking your real estate exam.
- Where to get the best pre-license material that meets your state’s education requirements (Most of these can be completed in the comfort of your home)
- How to pass your real estate license exam the first time
- Plus much much more.
So, watch the video above, follow the simple instructions inside it (which will show me your committed to becoming a licensed real estate agent) and I’ll show you exactly how to get licensed in just a few weeks.
I’ll see you there.
Licensed Real Estate Agent and Investor